Mt/CS 410 Mathematical Modeling - Fall 2002
Department of Mathematics & Computer Science
CARDINAL STRITCH UNIVERSITY
Sr. Barbara E. Reynolds, Ph.D.
Assignment 2: Modeling Change
September 3, 2002
- All students are expected to attend the Opening Convocation on Tuesday,
September 3 at 2:15 pm.
- Complete Project 2.
This is due on Tuesday, September 10.
Although you are encouraged to discuss this with
each other, each student is to turn in an individual report on this
- We will form permanent groups for this class on Thursday (September 5) or
on Tuesday (September 10). You should be talking with each other
about your groups before then.
- The window-of-opportunity for Benchmark #1 is September 3 to 13.
The study guide is available.
- Come to class on Thursday, September 5, prepared to
discuss Section 3.1: Modeling Change with
Difference Equations. Turn in your work for the following exercises on
Thursday, September 12:
- Each individual is to turn in exercises #1, 2, 3, from pages 58 - 59.
- Do one of problems #4 - 7, and write a short essay in
response to question #8. (You may do this individually or with a group.)
Return to Sr. Barbara E. Reynolds
for 2002 -- 2003.
Go to Mt/CS 410:
Mathematical Modeling Syllabus.
Return to Mt/CS 410:
Mathematical Modeling Assignments.
The easiest way to contact me is to send an
email message to Sr. Barbara E.
This page was updated on August 21, 2002.